1. It's that a dragon or a snake?
2. You don't see many streets like this in New Zealand.
3. Are those two red things both post boxes?
4. Stylish chair.
5. Wow. Beautiful.
6. Pretty buildings.
7. Interesting angle.
9. It lookslike someone scribbled on the road with giant crayons.
10. Can you see the little yellow man?
11. Twenty five to twelve.
12. I wonder why someone took a photo of this?
13. I've been to this town, but only briefly.
14. Wow, so many wires. I love the colours in this photo and the lines.
15. Beautiful soft light.
16. Awesome clouds.
17. Wow, so many people.
18. Interesting lines and shapes.
20. Orange door.
21. Wonky lines. I've never seen that before.
22. I love this photo. I love the colours.
23. The plane looks like it's not moving. Just hanging there.
24. Wow, what pretty roofs.
25. Nice street. So green.
The first thing that popped into my mind when looking at
I found these photos on Flickr by searching under Creative
Commons 2.0 and the tag "street".
All the photos are licenced with a Creative Commons 2.0 licence.
What is the plural of roof?
I just looked it up and in the Concise Oxford it says "roofs" ... so, did I say it wrong?
Check this out: